Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

We are very thankful for this community. And apparently a lot of people are too.
The community was beautified by wonderful fall decorations provided/gathered/assembled by some of the members of the community.




I had taken a picture of the wonderful potluck feast but it was before the turkey was out and what’s a Thanksgiving feast without a turkey.
So many people came to our dinner. It was wonderful, and delicious, and warm.
I made one of my cakes for dinner.
There were so many yummy pies and desserts too. So I actually ended up with leftovers which is sort of unusual.

And once again we wrapped up the evening with a fabulous camp fire. I love the conversation around the campfire and I love going to bed with my face feeling hot from the fire and my hair and clothing smelling like smoke.

There is a lot to be thankful for here!
-Myriam

No comments: